What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
- When contacting us on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect from you To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for personal or private information like credit card numbers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
60 Middle Road,
Middlesex UB9 5EQ
0189 583 3553