O’Mahony Contractors will take measures to ensure that we will carry on our business in an ethical manner, fairly, honestly and openly. To achieve this objective we will take the appropriate steps to ensure that:
- We will not, directly or indirectly offer, promise or make bribes in order to gain a business advantage.
- We will not offer, promise or give excessive gifts or hospitality in order to gain a business advantage.
- We will not offer or give in to demands to make illicit payments to agents, officials or employees of businesses with whom we do business.
- Will ensure that any agents or consultants or other third parties engaged by the company are remunerated only for legitimate services and adopt our values in respect of bribery and corruption.
- We will not do business with others who do not accept our values in respect of bribery and corruption.
- We will maintain processes, procedures, and accounting practices which will ensure that the risk of bribery, the establishment of “Off the books” transactions or misleading documentation which does not truly reflect transactions to which they relate is minimised.
- All of our staff and as far as possible our business partners are made aware of this policy.
- We will review and where necessary update this policy on a regular basis.
31/08/2014 – Revision 0